Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Honeybee Gadens Flirty Pink Makeup Look

Have you noticed how pink eyeshadow is super in right now? It seems like every big celebrity is rocking pink lids lately and I love the look! However, I didn't think I could pull off the whole monochromatic pink trend so I created something totally wearable and perfect for a feminine and flirty warm-weather look.

Since I wanted to use pink on my eyes I first started off by using some good coverage base products to make sure any redness on my face was concealed.



Then I used the Cosmopolitan Eye Shadow Palette. How pretty are these colors? I love the sparkly shades but for this look I decided to keep it matte. I applied PS Pink, the gorgeous matte pink the palette, all over my lids but didn't take it past my crease, focusing it into on the mobile lid. Sin I then took Kashmir, a perfect matte brown, and mixed it with PS Pink and blended it into the outer half of my crease.



For the cheeks I used the Complexion Perfecting Blush in Tea Rose, which is such a beautiful color that is so perfect for summer, and applied a healthy dusting of it to add a healthy touch of color. This shade is described as "medium spiced cider" and it's so gorgeous!



The final touch was a bit of Thoroughbred Truly Natural Lipstick blotted for a soft, effortless look. This shade is a super flattering neutral nude shade that is the right mixture of pink and nude. It looks great applied sheerly or built up. 




I'm a Honeybee Gardens Ambassador so these products were sent to me for free. I am not, however, being compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!