Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Talk About Lip Care - Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15

I know I just talked about a lip SPF that I love last week but I wanted to talk about the Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 right now. I love the uber affordable Pacifica balms but I’m also totally digging the more luxurious and decadent Ilia version, as well.



Ilia makes some of my absolute favorite lip products and with their dreamy, creamy, and beautiful formulation it’s no wonder why. They’re also housed in nicely weighted metal tubes that happen to be gorgeous. They’re all made with oils and butters so they go on like a dream and blanket your lips with soothing, smoothing hydration and a gorgeous sheer but buildable wash of color.



I have Darlin’, which is a really pretty sheer nude with peach and apricot undertones. It’s a gorgeous shade for summer and I love the way it looks with a bit of a tan. I find that it’s a super flattering shade for my light but sun-kissed skin and I bet it would look fantastic on most skin tones. It’s such an easy color to toss on with any look, minimal to glamorous and everywhere between, and I adore it. I feel like this lippie and bronzer are the perfect pair because they just go so well together!



If you caught my last Ilia review (here) you already know how much I love the Tinted Lip Conditioner and the added SPF is just a nice bonus. It’s so rich and just lovely to apply. It makes my lips feel so soft and healthy while also protecting them from the sun. It's also got a really lovely shine to it. I’m a fan, that’s for sure, and it’s become a go-to lip product for me.


I purchased mine from Sephora.com.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!