Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year, New Content

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. I did! I am so grateful for the really special time I got to spend with my family. It was so great that I wrote about it over on The Sick Life. And now here we all are, entering a brand-new year! I am hoping you all have an incredible year ahead of you full of love, laughter, and light. We can make this year a really wonderful one!

Since it’s a new year I think it’s time for some change. 2018 will bring many changes to Beautiful Basics. I still love all things beauty but I have a lot of other interests that I want to start sharing with you all. I love organizing and decluttering. I love jewelry, a lot. I enjoy trying to find comfort, whether that be in the form of comfy and soft clothes or tools that aid in relaxation. I love my cat and my dog, and the things they enjoy like treats or toys. I love to read and watch television and movies. That all sounds random, but I think what I’m wanting to do from here on out is to create content about living a comfortable and happy life. Or really, I just want to talk about living my best life and all that entails. And, let’s be real, I’ll still post mostly about beauty but there’s going to be more thrown into the mix.

I’ll be back to posting soon, in the next couple of weeks. Until then, take care and have a great beginning of the year!

2 comments:

  1. I'll say you have stuck to your resolution so far & have produced great content

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jayanthi! I appreciate your comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading Beautiful Basics and commenting! I will be sure to respond as soon as I can!